The DC Sports Short Ram Intake System for your INFINITI 07-08 G35/ 08-13 G37/14-15 Q50 is designed to improve performance and increase throttle response, all while remaining 50 State C.A.R.B compliant (CARB compliance covers 07-08 G35 only). We replace your restrictive, brittle, OEM rubber intake pipe with smooth mandrel-bent aluminum tubing and pair it with a DC Sports high flow, performance air filter. This allows for increased airflow, cooler air ingestion, and reduced intake air temps. You can install our kit with the comfort of knowing your intake system will meet emissions standards anywhere in the USA. Every DC Sports intake kit comes with all needed hardware for installation and requires absolutely no modification or cutting
Install Guide:1 . Locate three 10mm bolts and two 10mm nuts on the engine cover and loosen. Remove engine cover from vehicle.
2. Locate one 10mm bolt securing the driver side air box and remove bolt.
3. Unplug driver side harness from mass air flow sensor.
4. Unclip mass air flow harness attached to driver side factory air box.
5. Remove crankcase vent tube from driver side factory intake tube by depressing the clamp and pulling vent tube away.
6. Unscrew two clamps securing the factory intake tube to the throttle body and on the air box side.
7. Remove factory intake tube from vehicle.
8. Remove driver side air box from vehicle.
9. Locate one 10mm bolt securing the passenger side air box and remove bolt.
10. Unplug passenger side harness from mass air flow sensor.
11. Unclip mass air flow harness attached to passenger side factory air box.
12. Remove crankcase vent tube from passenger side factory intake tube by depressing the clamp and pulling vent tube away.
13. Unscrew two clamps securing the factory intake tube to the throttle body and on the air box side.
14. Remove passenger factory intake tube from vehicle.
15. Remove passenger side air box from vehicle
16. Install the 2.75” straight coupler with two clamps on both throttle body’s. But only tighten down the clamps on the throttle body side at this time.
17. Please note the differences in the DC Sports intake pipe for the driver side and passenger side. (Driver side intake tube has the straight welded bracket, Passenger side intake has a welded “L” bracket)
18. Remove mass air flow sensor from the driver side factory air box and install on the driver side intake tube. Use the two machine screws provided.
19. Slip on the driver side intake tube onto the coupler. Notice the straight welded bracket on the intake tube. It meets one 10mm bolt holding the big ground wire on the shock tower.
20. Remove the 10mm bolt securing the ground cable on the driver side shock tower and replace 10mm bolt with the provided vibration mount.
21. Place the straight welded bracket on top of the vibration mount, secure intake tube bracket with washer and nylon nut provided.
22. Remove mass air flow sensor from pass. side factory air box and install on the DC intake tube. Use the two machine screws provided. 23. Slip on the passenger side intake tube onto the coupler. Notice the “L” shape welded bracket on the passenger intake tube. It lines up to a factory bracket on the engine.
24. Install the vibration mount onto the factory bracket where the welded “L” bracket from the intake tubes meets.
25. Place the “L” welded bracket on top of the vibration mount and secure intake tube bracket with washer and nylon nut provided.
26. Tighten the two clamps on both throttle body’s to secure both intake tubes.
27. Plug the mass air flow sensor harness into the driver side and passenger side sensors.
28. Install the 15.9mm vacuum hoses provided. Into the intake tubes and the factory crankcase vent tube on both sides.
29. Install the air filters onto the intake tubes.
30. Reinstall the factory engine cover in reverse order as in step #1
31. Installation is now compete, Double check all work performed.