Blox Racing Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is made from high-quality billet aluminum and is installed onto the factory fuel pressure regulator. Allows proper tuning of air-to-fuel ratio to get the maximum efficiency. Has different finishes to suit your liking.
Note: Requires modifications to the factory fuel pressure regulator and or fuel rail
Install Guide:Note: Requires modifications to the factory fuel pressure regulator and or fuel rail
1. Disconnect the battery and release the pressure in the fuel system.
2. Using a pair of pliers, take off the vacuum line attached to the top of the O.E. regulator. Then remove the 2 10MM bolts attaching the O.E. regulator to the factory fuel rail. NOTE: Inspect factory o-ring, replace if necessary
3. Measure ¼ inches down from the top of the O.E. regulator. Using a hacksaw or pneumatic cutter, cut the top off of the O.E. regulator and discard. FIG.1 NOTE: The factory regulator has a spring inside and puts pressure on the top. Cut around the perimeter for best results.
4. File down any sharp edges from the factory regulator.
5. Assemble as shown in FIG.2. Make sure to put the ring into a groove on the underside of FPR “CAP”. Make sure to line up the regulator properly. Some products may not be legal in CA for use on pollution-controlled vehicles, except those that have been exempted by the California Air Resource Board (CARB). These products have been designed and are intended for off-road use only. These non-exempt products may affect the vehicle’s OEM warranty and/or insurance policies. It is the buyer’s sole responsibility to check with local and state vehicular codes for compliance. WARNING Working with fuel is dangerous. If at any time you are unsure of the correct procedures, STOP and have a qualified automotive technician perform the installation.
6. When securing the CAP to the BASE CLIP with the (4) 6/32” bolts, make sure to secure them evenly and tighten using Loctite and in a crisscross pattern. FIG.3 DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN.
7. Reinstall and reconnect the FPR and tighten to approved specifications.
8. Re-pressurize the fuel system and check for leaks.
9. Adjust (Higher) by turning the piston clockwise. Lock pressure with jam nut.