Hasport Performance Left Hand Engine Mount and Bracket for 96-00Hasport EKLH is a left-hand side engine mount for the 96-00 civic. The mount and bracket are intended to improve the performance of the engine by reducing engine movement and increasing power transfer to the wheels.
There are two variants for this mount, a 2-bolt, and a 3-bolt.
- The 2-bolt mount works with chassis that have OBD1, B16 engines, or Z Engines.
- The 3-bolt mount works with 94 up B18B and B18C engines.
This is a factory replacement engine mount or a replacement mount for the EKSTK kit.
The complete mount kit for the 96-00 Civic can be found here: EKSTK2
Bushing Stiffness OptionsHasport engine mounts are available in four different urethane hardness levels: 62A, 70A, 88A, and 6061 solid aluminum.
- 62A polyurethane is suitable for a streetcar and offers a ride quality closer to stock, as it will transfer less engine vibration to the chassis for a more comfortable ride.
- 70A polyurethane is for the customer that seeks to occasionally drive their build on the track.
- 88A is the stiffest polyurethane bushing that Hasport offers and is designed with dedicated track use in mind.
- Engine mounts can also be purchased with solid 6060 aluminum for those seeking to build the extreme track dedicated car.
Keep in mind the stiffer the bushing the more vibration will be transferred into the chassis. Higher durometers bushings are not recommended for street cars as it will put more strain on all other components on the car.